Goals and Objectives
1. We will provide activities that are multi-leveled and multi-sensory in an attempt to reach every child at his or her level.
2. We will nurture a safe and friendly learning environment.
3. We will strive to be a catalyst in each individuals approach to learning.
4. We will assist students in becoming creative critical thinkers.
5. Through workshops and continuing education courses, the staff will stay abreast of new educational procedures and ideas.
The mission of Owens Christian Academy is to provide a nurturing academic environment for children age two through first grade. Children develop motor, social, and academic skills exposing their natural gifts positioning them to reach their highest potential.
OWENS CHRISTIAN ACADEMY is licensed by the state. We meet or exceed all state standards pertaining to building, classroom equipment, staff ratios, safety and health procedures, nutrition, and curriculum. Owens Christian Academy is required to report to the appropriate state agency suspected child abuse, neglect, exploitation, or deprivation. Our state license is posted for your review.
All staff must have certification in First Aid and Child CPR. The Center requires background check. All lead teachers are certified.
3377 Ridgeway St.
N. Charleston, SC 29405